Given the highly competitive job market and the subsequent saturation of highly qualified applicants, having an internationally recognized degree and sound educational background is becoming a pressing need. If you are someone who is anxious about their future due to your financial situation, then worry no more! Below are listed top ten countries offering scholarships, tailored to your needs.
United Kingdom is the international hub of literary individuals. Even though with the separation of UK from the EU, has changed numerous scholarship policies – the UK I s still offering government as well as university funded scholarship programs.
- The Chevening Scholarship program, funded by the Commonwealth provides scholarships to 1,500 deserving students. This also includes monthly pocket money as well as air fare.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships is one of the most sought-after scholarship programs at the University of Cambridge, UK. Students can select their degree in graduate programs and research.
- Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford are university funded and offered to 140 eligible students annually. Includes complete tuition fee and allowances. The university’s Rhodes Scholarship program is one of the most widespread, oldest and best programs financially assisting 95 students globally.
- University of the Queen Mary, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Bradford, Imperial College London, King’s College London, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), University College London, University of Manchester and University of Birmingham are some of the prestigious universities of the UK that also provide scholarships based on academic excellence.
- The Royal Society Grants works with the help of Commonwealth to provide scholarships to hardworking students in the field of science.
- Euraxess UK is a research-specific scholarship program. It helps by providing finances in career development, backing research as well as giving relevant database to produce the online Essay help UK and researchers in the future.
America has a strong education system and offers scholarships through merit as well as various exchange programs.
- Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offer scholarships under the Rotary Peace Fellowship program. It is a highly competitive program offering a master’s degree in peace and conflict prevention and resolution.
- Fulbright Scholarships are one of the best initiatives taken to provide merit-based financial help students from 155 countries. Degrees in Masters or PhD programs can be pursued by 1,800 foreign students.
- The Gates Millennium Scholarship funded by Bill Gates funds tuition fees and living expenses for 1000 students annually.
China has steadily revolutionized its education programs after becoming one of the world’s strongest superpower.
- That is why the Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University provides an opportunity to deserving students to pursue a master’s degree – and reshape the leadership qualities and political knowledge in students.
- Moreover, universities like Tongji University, Sichuan University, Shandong University and Dalian Medical University provide scholarships in various fields.
- Great Wall Program, with the partnership of UNESCO, helps students get the exposure of studying in China as an exchange student. Students as well as online essay writing UK from developing countries apply through UNESCO – to study any degree in china for one year.
With Justin Trudeau in power, scholarship programs under his name are providing students an opportunity to study in Canada. and apply now to avail one of the best doctoral programs and mentorship.
Australian Awards Scholarships are specifically for students from Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. It helps them pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies in one of the most venerable institutes of the country.
Endeavour Postgraduate Awards as the name suggests provides postgraduate programs specifically for students from America, Europe, the Caribbean, Middle East, Asia and the Pacific. A hefty amount of $272,500 for tuition, $3000 for accommodation and up to $7000 travel will be covered under the program.
University of Queensland also provides scholarships under the Rotary Peace Fellowship.
Germany has always given leverage to students who learn German. Scholarships in some universities are also provided on the basis of developing fluency in the native language. DAAD Scholarships program is one of the most versatile programs providing both graduate and postgraduate degrees.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
Nordic countries include Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. With the Erasmus+ program massive funding has been collected to ensure that quality education is being provided by teachers to eligible national and international students Write my essay online UK. Uppsala University provides scholarships funded by Rotary Peace Fellowship program and Swedish Institute Study Scholarships gives deserving students the opportunity to study in Sweden.
The Swiss government has partnered with Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students to provide a unique opportunity for students requiring financial aid. Swiss Excellence Scholarships are for international, postgraduate students from 180 countries. Scholarship includes airfare, monthly allowance and health insurance as well.
France has set aside one of the most acclaimed scholarship programs – unlike conventional programs the funding is uniform for every student. Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program provides a fixed stipend of €1,181 for master’s students and €1,400 for PhD students. Apply through the Campus France website.
Japanese scholarship programs focus more on rich cultural exchange and supporting underdeveloped countries strengthen their economy by giving scholarships to international students. International Christian University provides scholarships under the Rotary Peace Fellowship program.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships help in cultivating the confidence of students from various countries through their undergraduate programs. They also encourage students to either apply to other countries or return to their native nation for pursuing master’s degrees. Most universities require you to have an excellent academic background so that they know that you will excel in the environment they are funding for you. Hence, having strong leadership skills, authentic financial status, powerful personal statement as well as immense accreditations to your name will help you bag the best of the best scholarships. Scholarships can either by as financial aids or fully funded – depending on your eligibility. Visit the respective programs and start applying